Soft Tissue Fillers (Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvederm®, Radiesse®)
Soft tissue filler is injected to restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Length of Procedure
45 minutes to 75 minutes
In / Outpatient
Recovery Time from Treatment
0 to 10 days.
Once or twice a year.
Risks-Include but not limited to
Temporary bruising, swelling, and lumpiness.
Duration of Results
Fillers last 4 to 24 months depending on areas treated, individual reabsorption, and continued normal aging.
- How many ccís or syringes will I need to achieve my results?
- If I did a surgical procedure would I still need filler?
- Will you treat me yourself or will a member of your staff?
- What is your experience with injectable fillers?
- Why isnít there anything that is permanent?
For additional information go to:
Return to Previous Page