Skin Tightening (Thermage™)
Thermage™ is a non-invasive procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to smooth, tighten and contour the skin, while it stimulates collagen production. The newest 3rd generation Thermage CPT System has improved efficacy with greater patient comfort. The treatment is appropriate for face, neck, hands, and body (abdomen, thighs, arms).
Length of Procedure
Half hour to 90 minutes
In / Outpatient
None or Oral Sedation
Recovery Time from Treatment
Return next day.
Single treatment, but may be repeated periodically to maintain or improve results.
Risks-Include but not limited to
Mild redness, swelling, blisters, dents (other than temporary redness, risks are considered rare).
Duration of Results
Procedure stimulates new collagen production for up to six months and can last for years depending on your skin condition and normal aging process.
- Will Thermage skin tightening alone achieve my goals?
- What will my skin feel like after the procedure?
- What is your experience with this procedure?
- Do you have the newest technology?
- Who will be performing my procedure, yourself or a member of your staff?
For additional information go to www.thermage.com
Return to Previous Page