Skin Resurfacing (Fraxel II®)
Fraxel II® Skin Resurfacing is a procedure that uses a microscopic thermal light laser technique to restructure the skin, improving the quality by smoothing fine lines, improving pigmentation concerns, improving texture, and decreasing scars.
Length of Procedure
Half hour to 60 minutes
In / Outpatient
Recovery Time from Treatment
0 to 3 days.
Three to five treatments in two to six week cycles, but may be done over a longer period of time. Acne scarring may benefit from additional treatments.
Risks-Include but not limited to
Redness, swelling, burns, uneven pigmentation.
Duration of Results
Results and duration vary per individual. Continued aging and sun exposure will affect results.
- What is your experience with skin resurfacing techniques and with Fraxel?
- How many treatments will I require to achieve my results?
- What type of recovery will I require?
- Will I require special skin care products during my recovery?
- Will you treat me yourself, or will a member of your staff?
For additional information go to www.fraxel.com
Return to Previous Page