Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Surgery to reshape the nose by altering the size, angle, curves or proportions. The procedure is also done to correct nasal breathing problems.
Length of Surgery
Two to four hours
In / Outpatient
Recovery Time from Treatment
Return to work in 10 to 14 days. Avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks.
Risks-Include but not limited to
Bleeding, infection, asymmetry, unsatisfactory results, possible breathing difficulty, complications related to anesthesia. Secondary procedures may be necessary to refine results.
Duration of Results
Permanent, but changes may occur over time due to natural aging.
- What technique do you recommend for my Rhinoplasty?
- Where will the incisions be located?
- Will there be much of a scar?
- Will I have nasal packing or a cast for my initial recovery?
- How long will it take to achieve the final result?
If you have had serious trauma to your nose, or have severe breathing problems, all or part of this surgery may be eligible for insurance coverage. The doctor will be able to determine if this is a possibility. Insurance coverage and benefits vary and would need to be pre-authorized.
Return to Previous Page