Browlift / Forehead Lift
Surgical procedure to restore a more youthful look to the upper third of the face by smoothing furrows, and/or repositions hooded or lowered eyebrows.
Length of Surgery
One to three hours
In / Outpatient
Local with Conscious IV Sedation or General
Recovery Time from Treatment
Return to work in 7 to 14 days. Avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 4 weeks.
Risks-Include but not limited to
Nerve injury, infection, asymmetry, bleeding, irregular scar formation, altered hairline, hair loss adjacent to scars, complications related to anesthesia.
Duration of Results
Long-lasting, though continued aging may eventually affect the results.
- What Browlift technique do you recommend for me, endoscopic, coronal or direct?
- Where will the incisions and resulting scars be located?
- Will a Browlift alone achieve my goals?
- Will I need Botox treatments after surgery to maintain my results?
- Where will the procedure be performed and what type of anesthesia will be used?
Even after choosing to do a Forehead Lift, maintenance Botox treatments may still be necessary to maintain a smooth forehead.
Return to Previous Page