Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox® Cosmetic )
Injection of Botox® into facial muscles inhibit muscle action, thereby decreasing forehead furrowing, frown lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Length of Procedure
In / Outpatient
Recovery Time from Treatment
4 to 6 months.
Risks-Include but not limited to
Bruising, eyelid droop is possible, but rare and temporary.
Duration of Results
- Do you use the FDA approved Cosmetic Botox® Type A?
- How long have you been treating patients with Botox®?
- Will Botox achieve my desired results?
- How soon do you treat a patient once the Botox has been prepared for injection?
- Will you inject me yourself, or will a member of your staff? What are his or her qualifications?
For additional information go to www.botox.com
Return to Previous Page